Church News‎ > ‎

Dedication of the Fr. Jules Chevalier Meeting Room

posted May 13, 2013, 6:01 AM by Parish Support
On May 25, Saturday, the Feast of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart (OLSH), the parish and the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart (MSC) will celebrate a Mass at 10 am in honor of OLSH.  This is a special day for us.  Our parish was founded on this date in 1925.  For the MSC, this day, the last Saturday of May, is dedicated to Mary under a title that our Founder, Fr. Jules Chevalier, MSC, gave to Mary.  So on this special occasion after Mass, we are renaming the Knights of Columbus’ room as the new Fr. Jules Chevalier, MSC room.  The room will be blessed and we will install his portrait.  We invite parishioners, the MSC from Lake St. and the Lay MSC to participate.  A light breakfast will follow.  Please RSVP to the rectory.
Comments